25 November 2012

Comic Book Short Story~The Interplanetary Aquarium (3D)

The 3rd story in the 1953/1966 oversized anaglyph 3D Batman publication was a science fiction tale from Action Comics #127, Dec. 1948. See the previous    posts for the 2 Batman stories.

Script:Otto Binder
Pencils:Curt Swan
Inks:John Fischetti












This was the first Tommy Tomorrow story, but the 3D version doesn't indicate that. Here is the original splash page, a little different from the 3D one.


Sorry I can't provide the red/cyan glasses you will need. There are probably millions floating around..recently Honda had them attached to their magazine ads.

3 comments:

  1. Fun story! Could you post more of the color pages? I'd like to see how they differ. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned, I will see if I can find some more and put them in a new post.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. As always, I'll be following your blog!

      Delete